- What CAN I bring?
- Casa Sauza Outdoor Festival-you can bring lawn chairs** and blankets. Concessions will be available on site for everything else. **For the indoor events no lawn chairs.
- What CAN’T I bring?
- Glass, illegal drugs, weapons, pets, unauthorized vending, coolers, food or beverages. No golf carts, or unauthorized motorized vehicles will be allowed on festival grounds. No bikes or skateboards.
- Are there ATM’s available on site?
- Do I need to bring cash?
- Tickets sales the day of the event must be purchased in cash. Most of the vendors the day of will accept credit cards. During the Margarita Grand Tasting you can vote with your dollar in the “People’s Choice” award. 100% of the money raised goes to charity (Friday Harbour). We will also have other opportunities to donate to this worthy cause.
- Can I leave and come back in?
- Coming and going is NOT recommended, however re-entry will be allowed.
- Do I need a ticket for my child?
- Children under the age of 12 accompanied by a ticketed adult are FREE in General Admission areas. NOTE- You MUST be 21 years of age or older to enter any of indoor events over the festival weekend.
- Where can I get additional information?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Point and shoot still photography cameras ONLY. Media must have pre-approved photo credentials. Accredited media can apply for credentials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens if it rains?
- The festival is a rain or shine event. All ticket sales are final and there are no refunds.
Texas Tequila and Margarita Festival
June 13 - 15, 2014
Moody Gardens | Galveston, Texas